A rugged, reliable daily beater that was made to be your companion on your treks around the world. With a GMT function, rotating bezel and a variety of colours, the Explorer is ready for any adventure you take it on. The Explorer tracks multiple-time zones, with two sets of hands on the dial and a 120-click rotating bezel with 24-hour indexes that allows you to keep your eye on three time zones simultaneously, it's also powered by a quartz movement to track your adventures around the globe.
The Explorer II model comes with an improved sapphire glass lens for added toughness.
- Movement: Ronda 505.24H
- 24hrs with 2nd hands (GMT Function)
- Case: 42mm Marine Grade Stainless Steel Case, Screw-down crown
- Caseback: Custom screw down caseback with limited edition BOLDR Explorer artwork.
- Case Finishing: Bead-blasted matte finishing (Stainless Steel / PVD-IP)
- Bezel Finishing: Sunray brushed (Stainless Steel / PVD-IP)
- Crystal: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Case Thickness: 12.5mm
- Lug to Lug: 50mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Strap: Vintage canvas with genuine nubuck leather backing + quick strap change mechanism
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM / 50M