Terms and Conditions of Warranty Services
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the warranty for the Clickpack Pro (“Product”) purchased from We The People Store in Singapore.
2. The warranty is only valid for the original purchase (“Purchaser”) and is not transferable.
3. The limited warranty is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase and only in Singapore. The Product bag hangtag (proof of authenticity) must be presented upon request, otherwise, the warranty is rendered invalid.
4. The warranty covers the following scope: a. Defects in workmanship and material encountered under normal use such as: o Stitch shedding o Damage to the zipper o Hardware fracture o Buckle/handle wear and tear or Other parts and accessories e.g. locking mechanism, USB port etc The defective Product or parts thereof covered under the warranty will be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished parts) at We The People’s sole discretion. Any Product or part thereof replaced will become the property of We The People.
5. If any of the aforementioned problems in (4) are found after purchase, the customer may return the goods to be repaired or replaced, given that the following requirements are met: a. The original bag hangtag is intact b. Material and accessories have not been tampered with c. The Product has no frays and is free of scratches and/or stains.
6. All decisions by We The People Store in respect of the warranty (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects of workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and binding on the Purchaser
7. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, no implied warranty (including that of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) applies to the Product after the warranty period. The remedies in the warranty are the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedies. We The People Store shall not be liable for the loss of data or any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including loss of benefits or profits) arising from or in connection with the Product, whether based on contract, tort, or otherwise.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with the warranty shall be deemed or construed to be a policy of insurance between We The People Store and the Purchaser.
9. The warranty, including these terms and conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.